LOUISVILLE SUMMER WORLD CUP
- calendar: June 10-14
- time: 8:00-4:00 (specialty camps include soccer from 9:00-12:00 and swimming from 1:30 to 3:00)
- location: Jewish Community of Louisville MAP
- cost: $ $285 J Members, $325 Summer Members, $335 Non-Members
- Camp information: contact the Camp Office at 502-238-2718 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: click here to register
The soccer camp is divided in two parts, the Skill Building sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 11:00; the 3vs3 scrimmage session are from 11:15 to 12:00. The skill Building sessions focus on dribbling, passing and shooting; the scrimmage sessions are dedicated to scrimmaging and we will use the 3vs3 format . During the Friday scrimmage session we will be playing the " WORLD CUP FINALS" and families are warmly invited to cheer the players and to stay for lunch after the Awards Ceremony.